Well I failed st keeping up with last months prompts so going to give it another try this month. A little late joining in, as I have been busy setting up my new blog – yeah another one!
This blog (project-mommy) will be taking a new direction soon once I get the other one established.
Anyway here are Julys prompts
1. What is the best book you have read lately?
2. What is the hardest thing you dealt with as a child?
3. How old were you when you learned how to swim?
4. Today is July 4th! In the US, It’s Independence Day… What are your plans?
5. Today is National Apple Turnover Day, where have you gotten the BEST apple turnovers you have ever had?
6. What is your favorite color? Do you have a reason for it being your favorite?
7. Do you have any hobbies? Why don’t you share them with us! Pictures of anything you have recently finished!
8. Give us your top 5 tips on staying organized!
9. How old do you think a child should be before they get their first cell phone?
10. What are your top 5 favorite books?
11. If you could spend 1 hour with Justin Bieber, what advice would you give him?
12. What song was played as your first dance as husband and wife?
13. What made you fall in love with your spouse?
14. Do you have a best friend? Who is it?
15 What made you start blogging?
16. Are you a coffee drinker? How do you like it?
17. Did you keep up with the World Cup?
18. Are you a fan of Zombie shows like The Walking Dead?
19. What makes you feel beautiful?
20. Do you have any guilty pleasures?? What are your top 5?!
21. Has this summer been what you thought it would be so far, weather wise?
22. What are your goals for August?
23. Do you have any social media tips? What are your top 5?
24. What are your top 5 favorite blogs?
25. Have you ever been to a conference of any kind?
26. What do you do when you have writers block?
27. Let us know 20 facts about you!
28. What are 3 personality traits that you have and are proud of?
29. Do you have an embarrassing moment? I dare you to share it!
30. What is the last item you bought & what did you buy it for?
31. Have you ever thought about Vlogging?